Thursday, 30 January 2014

Rome
































I was lucky enough to be treated to a trip to Rome for Christmas... perfect timing for a post-dissertation rest and a last hurrah pre-thesis. There was barely a corner I didn't want to photograph so here's just a small edit of the few hundred snaps I took over the course of the weekend. I'll let them do the talking...


Images 1-7 taken in the Vatican City,  8-10 Baroque churches, 11-16 in and around the Pantheon, 17 roast chestnuts at Trevi Fountain, 18 pumpkin gelato, 19-20 The Spanish Steps, 21-26 the Colosseum, 27-30 Piazza Navona


PS For those of you who didn't hear yet, I got FREE in to the Colosseum because I'm an architecture student. I've never been so smug. 

Special thanks to Colm 










No comments:

Post a Comment